Thursday, August 7, 2008

I finally received a reply from Jennifer. The girl who helped me in my time of need in a storm. I sent the Sonnet to her not through the mail but I set it on her doorstep. She emailed me back saying that she appreciated the poem but didn't understand some of it. She also said she was in South Dakota and her car died and someone helped her out when she needed help and she is all about good Carma and helping others. 

The whole time after that even happened you realize that there are good people out there. Ones with compassion and good intentions. We live in a society where grown men are afraid of looking at young children for fear they will be labeled something or other. I had a friend who for his photography assignment photographed children on a playground. He had no ill intentions at all but in the public eye, he looks like a pedophile. Its great to have people to help you. A could have a shitty day and the whole time I am just miserable and depressed and all it takes is one smiling face and one good person to turn it all around. Thank you Jennifer.

No comments: